Typical Audit Types
- SEO – Audit consisting of an extensive review of your site, crawlability, links, and more. Includes substantial recommendations section.
- PPC / Google Ads (Adwords) – Comprehensive audit of your paid search campaigns, including campaign structure, landing pages and analytics setup.
Other Audit Types
- Market Feasibility – From a search engine standpoint.
- Usability – A focus on site usability with some aspects in common with the others.
- Eye-tracking – Review the user experience from the point of view of click paths and eye movements.