Search Engine Optimization Case Studies
I help sites come up first when people type important keywords that make or break their business. It takes a systematic approach during design, submission, and measurement to get useful information from this task.
When you’re evaluating SEO proficiency, remember:
- Bing, Google are the only engines that really matter. Google has >70% of the market.
- Terms should be “searched for” related to a business, not just pretty phrases that sound good (and nobody searches for.)
- Go and verify the search claims yourself.
- Keep in mind that search engines use personalized results. Your search history and location will affect your results.
- Keep the conversation focused on revenue generation and/or branding outcomes. Do not make the website into a technical discussion.
- Successful web marketing is rarely an I.T.-driven process.
A Few examples of organic search optimization work I’ve done…
- SEO Case Studies – Top 5 International Engineering / Construction Firm
- SEO Case Study – Franchise Sales
- SEO Case Study – Local Service Industry
- SEO Case Study – Toys
- SEO Case Study – Local Business With National Ambitions
- SEO Case Studies – Local SEO – Business to Business
- SEO Case Studies – Highly Competitive Wholesale
- SEO Case Study – Environmental Industry
- SEO Case Studies – Industrial Manufacturer
- SEO Case Study – Equine Pharmacutical Products
- SEO Case Study – Apparel Wholesaler
- SEO / Business Case Study – Entertainment Industry