If you’re thinking a blog is too much work for your marketing efforts, check this out…. More than 8 of 10 business journalists (84%) say they have used or would use blogs as primary or secondary sources for articles.
This from the 2007 Arketi Web Watch Survey: Inside B-to-B Media Usage of Web 2.0
- One-quarter (25%) said blogs make their job easier
- 18% said instant messaging makes their job easier.
- 97% said they enjoy using new technologies
- 30% said they use some type of instant messenger for professional communication.
- 60% of journalists said they spend more than 20 hours a week on the internet.