If you’re researching my firm, I want to thank you right up front. I respect your time and consideration.
163 East Main Street
Lexington, Kentucky 40507
859-951-4414 Kentucky Web Design Hotline
- Unless you have money to burn, the web is about precision targeting, selling, and one-to-one relationships with people who are in the mood to buy. A skilled Web Designer in Kentucky will be able to guide you in this regard. Even if you’re not located in Kentucky, I can work with you to create a success story.
- Measure what matters and pay attention. What are the key performance indicators that you need to measure in order to know if your site is a success? Revenue? Orders? Revenue per visit?
- You cannot sell unremarkable products on the web, no matter how good your marketing is. Remember “remarkable” products or services are the ones people talk (remark) about.
- Marketing must be part of your entire business. From product ideas, to inventory changes, to the phone number for your business. Your product or service must be remarkable – or you’re invisible. If the KY Web Design Company that you’re looking into doesn’t have these basic skills, you’re initially at a disadvantage.
- Web design does not equal web marketing. If your Kentucky web designer cannot pass a marketing quiz, you have problems right up front. Sadly, 85%+ cannot.Design around customer’s habits, not yours, and by all means not your web designer’s. If you’ve not noticed it, customers are in charge now.
- Develop excellent content for human readers and search engines will follow.
- Provide a consistent message. Every employee, every contact. Do the training, hire the best, let them have a piece of each sale.