Website Audits and SEO Audits
This is a honest, objective critique of your website from an experienced professional. These clinics are done via screen sharing and a phone call, or in person and on-site. This audit is not cheap, but I promise it’ll be the best money you’ve spent on your website. May Include:
- current search engine positionsc
- current tags and copywriting
- current competition and their techniques
- market size and scope
- How many are looking for your products or services
- An overview of your traffic.
- Interpretation of customer behavior on your site
- Comments about Photography/Images on your site
- Pay per click marketing patterns
- Discussion of your previous marketing efforts
- Consider Seasonal and Geographic variations
- Brainstorm untapped niche opportunities
- Social media considerations
We meet (often on-screen, remotely) and go through the site with my research. This session hits one point at a time, with full explanations, and create an action items list and timetable for completion.
These services are 100% confidential. Don’t worry if your current web designer will find out you’re auditing their work. I guarantee anonymous treatment.
“SEO Building Permits” – An SEO’s Presence Throughout A Design Project can Prevent Expensive Tear-Outs