If you’re planning an online venture or wonder what types of marketing efforts make the most sense, an audit could be a great idea. These are brutally honest, no-holes-barred evaluations which bring best practices to bear against your plans. If you have a fragile ego, this is not for you.
But we’re not here to squash your idea. What we’re after is the best possible path to what you’re hoping to achieve, and to take that path with your eyes open.
Types of audits available
- Basic SEO Audit – Often a best first step for overall SEO.
- Advanced SEO Audit – An extensive review of your site, crawlability, links, and more.
- Paid Search Campaign Audit – Comprehensive review of your paid search campaigns.
- Usability Audit – These are slightly more subjective, but will outline major usability issues.
- Eyetracking Survey – These are rather expensive, but if you have a large investment in ecommerce, they are a bargain.