Your customers are using the web – and your competitors are there.
I have worked with large manufacturers and industrial firms ($50M+) and learned much about the unique sales cycles, bid timelines, shortlists and unusual customer journeys. This requires a different approach to SEO and marketing than many sites. The challenges, and opportunities, can be huge.
Special Challenges to Industrial / Manufacturing SEO
- Long sales cycles and attribution challenges.
- Analytics configuration for good measurement.
- Uniqueness of many customers’ needs (bespoke solutions.)
- Inexperience with content marketing (other than sales literature.)
- Older-fashioned websites and CRM systems.
- Commodity products don’t lend themselves to exciting social media.
- Lack of integration between website and lead intake/lead management.
- General lack of web awareness among some leadership.
The good news is that the technology has really evolved for matching these complex buying cycles in such a manner that you can reach customers throughout their consideration timeline.
Web Marketing Services for Manufacturers and Industrial Firms:
- SEO Audits for Manufacturers and Industrial Firms
- Strategy solutions compatible with today’s online landscape.
- Future-proof SEO and SEM / Advertising programs.
- Integrated Analytics for measurement and attribution.
- Retargeting and Remarketing solutions for Industrial firms.
- Content marketing programs that work.
- Lead acquisition and distribution solutions.
- Landing page optimization.
- User Interface optimization.