Are you feeling lucky today?
If so, you might just guess the best keywords or design flow for your site.
But the reality is that few of us can precisely recommend the perfect combination without some research. I use keyword research tools that search over 20 billion searches from 37 different sources. These are narrowed, refined, and tested in a fraction of the time it would take you to do it manually.
Some Keyword Research Considerations
- Are the keywords popular in real-world searches?
- What derivatives or misspellings are common?
- Is there a lot of competition for the searches?
- Are those typing these keywords likely to buy your products or services?
- How easily can these keyword phrases be used on your site?
- Which keywords are most likely to convert visitors into customers?
…and with Paid Placement
- performance of a keyword in search results (click-throughs.)
- performance of the keyword in an ad (click-throughs)
- of a keyword in header, title tags.
- performance of keywords on