A main service my firm offers is Search Engine Marketing (SEM,) techniques and strategies used to direct more visitors from search engines to marketing web sites, blogs, and social media pages. Most companies are best served with a healthy “mix” of search engine marketing services, and it is my job to analyze and recommend the right ones for your particular need. Retail customers have a very different needs profile than a school or a franchise, for example.
I earn my keep by helping businesses quickly find solutions that drive revenues and help them avoid costly mistakes that require “undoing” later.
- Smart search engine promotion for quality traffic that converts, not just visit.
- Measurement and analysis to help you make good decisions.
- Appropriate methodologies for engaging Social Networks that do not offend.
- Future-proof techniques that you can trust long-term without constant “consultant help.”
Major Service Areas
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Local SEO
- Business to Business SEM
- Audits for SEO, PPC and eCommerce Feasibility
- Keyword Research
- Yahoo Store and Yahoo Search Marketing Solutions
- Scott Clark – Internet Marketing Master Certification
- Recommended Search Engine Optimization/SEO Books
- Search Engine Marketing Glossary
- Gray Construction ($700M Annual Rev)
- Big Ass Fans ($165M Annual Rev)
- Alltech International ($1B Annual Rev)
- University of Kentucky Dept of Agriculture
- Gun Dog Supply
- PuroClean International (200+ Locations)
- Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC (Law firm, 140 attorneys)
- Maynard Cooper and Gale PLLC (Alabama’s largest law firm)