Dayparting with Pay Per Click Ads
Dayparting is simply the process of dividing a day into multiple parts. With Pay per click advertising, this means that you choose which campaigns you wish to show and when they should be shown.
Advantages of dayparting PPC ads
- Ability to increase web traffic when staff are available to field questions via phone, chat, or email.
- Ability to account for traditionally “slow” days with increased web traffic on certain days.
- Ability to split-test time-of-day factors and optimize for them.
- Ability to set up “phone based” or “on-line based” landing pages that are specifically designed to handle contacts depending on the type of communications you can provide at that time of the day or that day of the week.
Which PPC systems allow Dayparting
- MSN Adcenter: Built-in to the system.
- Google Adwords: Built-in to the system
- Yahoo Search Marketing
- Other PPC engines: 3rd party tools