This was a lot of fun this week, and I was thrilled to be chatting (yelling – the bar was a bit noisy) with folks about blogging, social media and search at Social Media Club Louisville. This group was especially (and refreshingly) straightforward about what works – no bull. It gets tiresome hearing blog-cheerleaders go on all day without any real direction. Also some great advice about writing evergreen content versus news, about post frequency, and link building. Here are the best videos from the event, which you can hear just fine :-) On the video. Also check out the photos from the gathering.
- Chris Pearson – Personified.com (Best Damn Blog On The Planet)
- Rob May – Coconut Headsets.com (formerly of BusinessPundit.com)
- Michelle Jones – ConsumingLouisville.com
- David Finch – DavidSFinch.com, BusinessPundit.com
- Moderated by – Jason Falls, SocialMediaExplorer.com