- You can add keywords to your pay per click campaign in bulk instead of one at a time.
- It’s easier to tweak keyword base bids and customer targeting options and to watch historical performance of a given keyword.
- Dynamic text has supposedly been improved, though I’ve not tried out any new pay per click ads with the new functions yet.
- The new pay per click price estimator will tell you what you need to do in order to rank #1.
- You can set up a campaign with no end-date
- It’s easier to set up and split test landing pages.
As a Pay Per Click consultant I’m glad to see Adcenter finally giving the power needed to provide performance based search consulting within its system.
Now if they could please fix the multi-client login system. It’s so badly broken it’s not funny.